Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a new and exciting challenge within a Mainstream Primary?
There is now a role available at a large, popular Primary School in the Leeds area. This position is a full time post and will be to start as soon as possible and will be an ongoing contract. If you hold a relevant qualification in Childcare and recent experience of working in an Early Years Setting then this could be the next step for you to take in your career.
Some of the main responsibilities would be:
- To observe, monitor and provide constructive feedback on childrens progress
- To understand the roles of parents and carers in childrens learning
- To demonstrate ability to liaise with parents and carers sensitively and effectively
- To work independently as well as part of a team
- To be flexible in terms of hours/days worked
- To work creatively and interact with the children during activities
- To provide necessary personal care to children
Requirements for this role:
- Relevant Qualification in Childcare/Early Years - NVQ, CACHE, B-TECH, BA, BA (HONS)
- Recent experience with children aged 0 - 5
- DBS Certificate cleared
- Dedicated and passionate to work with children
If you feel you could be the right candidate for this position then send your CV in the first instance or contact the office on and ask for the Primary Team.