Eyears are a national Early Years and Education Recruitment Agency. Established in 2005, we specialize in both Temporary and Permanent recruitment.
We’re proud to have recently begun supporting a large chain of Nursery Settings across Nottingham, and currently have a huge demand for Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants to help assist and support these settings.
These settings are all near to each other and commutable via public transport, being able to drive would be beneficial but not necessary. They are fun, vibrant and exciting environments to work in. They already have a good team of experience Nursery Nurses in these settings, so you will be fully supported which will help with your own development.
Not matter if your experienced or newly qualified in childcare we would still love to have a chat with you about possible job opportunities.
What you are doing;
* Contributing to the day to day running of the nursery in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
* Liaising with parents to offer ongoing support
* Providing a safe and stimulating child-centred environment
* Supporting other team members whilst taking instructions from centre leaders
* Encouraging child development through activities and play
What you must have:
* Minimum Level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare
* Thorough knowledge of EYFS and Ofsted Statutory Framework
* Proven organisation skills and a dynamic approach to challenges.
* Initiative coupled with a practical, problem-solving, 'can-do’ attitude
* Enthusiasm about providing excellent levels of care
What will you gain from us:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Online portal
- Free job alerts
- Child Development