Our nursery is looking for an early years practitioner to work either full time or part time within the Bury area.
You will primarily be working with ages 0-4. You will be responsible of the day to day care of the children whilst
liaising with other staff members.
- Day to day care of children within the setting.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Observation and planning in accordance with the EYFS.
- Providing termly progress reports to parents/ carers.
- Development of trusting relationship with parents /carers to support the developmental needs of 'key children'.
- Providing and engaging children in stimulating play activities.
- Assisting with tidying up and setting up rooms for the following day.
- Following health and safety procedures and reporting issues to your line manager.
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and fun setting to work for.
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a childcare setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and parents/ carers
The position is to start as soon as possible and the process will include an initial telephone interview followed by a face to face interview. All candidates applying to this position will also need to have a DBS on the online update service or the willingness to complete a new DBS check. If this seems like the position for you please contact the early years team or send us a copy of your up to date CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job