Job Role:Baby Room Nursery Nurse |Toddler Nursery Nurse | Pre-school Nursery Nurse | Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | Early Years Practitioner | Nursery Assistant | Pre-School Assistant
Location: Catford, London
Duration: Full-time/ Permanent
Salary: £15,000.00 to £16,400.00 per annum
Are you an NVQ Level 3 / NNEB Nursery Practitioner looking for a new role within a Nursery?
About the Nursery | Nursery Nurse Level 3
- Located in Catford, in the London Borough of Lewisham
- Brand new nursery within an Ofsted Rated 'Outstanding’ brand
- Registered capacity: 73 children
- Open 52 weeks per year (excluding bank holidays)
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 07:30 - 19:00
Required skills | Nursery Nurse Level 3
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification in Childcare or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience of working within a Nursery, Pre-school or other childcare setting.
Benefits| Nursery Nurse Level 3
- 3 funded Social Events a year; Staff BBQ, Quiz night and Christmas party
- Bonuses for 100% attendance
- Discounted childcare place
- Fantastic career opportunities
Please only apply for the above role if you have the following experience:
Baby Room Nursery Nurse |Toddler Nursery Nurse | Pre-school Nursery Nurse | Nursery Nurse | Nursery Practitioner | Early Years Practitioner | Nursery Assistant | Pre-School Assistant