Our client is seeking to appoint a Level 3 qualified Room Nursery Nurse to join their successful team working at an exceptional Nursery based in Fulham, South West London. The ideal candidate must be caring, friendly and have experience of working with babies.
NNEB, Cache, level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of supporting and caring for babies
Good written and verbal communications
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the responsibilities for the Nursery Nurse will include:
- Working with EYFS curriculum and planning exciting age appropriate activities
- To effectively work as part of a team
- Supporting children with personal care, meal, sleep times
- Key worker responsibilities, settling new children, maintaining children’s development records and planning next steps
- Building positive relationships with parents and careers
- Working to nursery policy and procedures
- Promoting equal opportunity
- Attending parent’s evenings and open days as required
- Working 40 hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"