KiddyKare is supporting a nursery in the Henley area to find suitable nursery practitioners, unqualified and qualified staff needed.
This nursery hold children from 3 months to 5 years of age.
We need you to:
- Be qualified at NVQ Level 3 Qualification or willing to study towards a childcare qualification
- Display exceptional care to our children
- Demonstrate being a real team player
- Build great relationships with parents, colleagues and with our children
- Provide the best care to our children in a safe, nurturing and fun environment for them to thrive in
- Adhere to both the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and our own policies and procedures.
- To assist in ensuring that the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment that is appropriate for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- Deliver a key person approach.
- Ensuring that at all times the safeguarding and welfare requirements are met.
- Observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children using the EYFS curriculum for prime and specific areas of learning.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, using formative and summative assessments.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and that Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 7:30-6pm, 40 hours a week on a shift base.
The salary is £15,800- £18,000 with lots of benefits included!
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please contact Sam at Kiddykare.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job