Our associates at Poppy's People, an Early Years Recruitment Specialist are delighted to be assisting their clients,in their search for a Nursery Nurse.
Located in Norwich and brand new, this is a stimulating nursery with a large spacious outside area.
Our Clients are seeking Nursery Nurses with a level 3 Qualification .
The Nursery Nurse needs
1) To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children
2) To give support to other personnel/staff within the nursery
3) To implement the daily routines of individual children in your care
4) Respect the confidentiality of parents and other staff members by not passing on any information other than to the manager and the management team.
You will have experience of the following:
• Working with children in an Early Years Nursery.
• Working as part of a team.
• Dealing with Partnership with Parents.
• To have knowledge, be capable and have experience of implementing the EYFS
• To have experience of carrying out observations, planning and providing next steps to enhance the children's development
• To ensure the health, safety and well being of all the children within your care.
Our Clients are seeking enthusiastic and professional candidates with the following attributes:
• Nursery Nurse level 3 Experience within Early Years
For immediate consideration for this role please follow the application link on this page.
Poppy's People are Specialist Early Years Recruiters to the UK Early Years Sector
- Child Care
- Early Years