Our associates at Poppy's People, an Early Years Recruitment Specialist are delighted to be assisting their clients, a wonderful little setting near Egham in Surrey with their recruitment plans and are currently seeking Nursery Nurses with a level 3 Qualification to join them.
Our clients are seeking staff who will assist the setting in the following aspects:
1) To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the nursery aged 3 months to 5 years
2) To give support to other personnel/staff within the nursery
3) To implement the daily routines of individual children in your care
4) Respect the confidentiality of parents and other staff members by not passing on any information other than to the manager and the management team.
You will have experience of the following:
1) Working with children.
2) Working as part of a team.
3) Dealing with Partnership with Parents.
4) To implement our Clients Care and Education policy at all times.
5) To ensure the health, safety and well being of all the children within your care.
1. Early Years Childcare level 3.
2. A Current and valid DBS Certificate.
3. Transport as the Setting is out of town.
Hours of Work will be on rota and between the hours 7.30 and 6.00pm
For immediate consideration for this roleplease follow the application link on this page.
Poppy's Peopleare Specialist Recruiters to the UK Early Years Sector.
- Early Years