We are currently recruiting for level 2 and level 3 Nursery Nurses to work within Nurseries within the West London on a day to day basis!
Working apart of Reed Education allows you to be flexible and to work when you are available!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
• Being able to use your EYFS Curriculum knowledge within your every day work, being able to do daily observations and planning
• Working in partnership with the parents
• Follow and implementing all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
• Working apart of an effective team.
Skills and Qualifications
Qualified Nursery Nurses NVQ/ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent or above
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply to the position below. We are currently conducting interviews!
(Due to the high volume of applicants we will only contact suitable candidates)
Reed Education Hammersmith supply Teachers and Support Staff to the West London area so please contact us for other current opportunities and any day to day supply work you may also be interested in. This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure and Reed Education are committed to the protection of children and young people.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business