Eyears are currently recruiting for a new vibrant nursery based in Tamworth. They are looking for an urgent Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work occasional cover which includes shifts consisting of 8 till 5 or 9 till 6, on an ad-hoc basis.
They have an experienced team who work together to create a lively and happy atmosphere which ensures personality development and educational growth. They are a family run nursery which is owned and run by mother and daughter. Not only will you benefit from everything being new and fresh, you will also benefit from 17 years family experience within the sector.
Your duties will be to:
• Achieve an effective partnership between parents/carers and the Nursery through good communication and a two-way consultation process.
• Support each individual child and actively promote equality and diversity.
• Develop and plan an effective and stimulating learning environment, both indoors and outdoors.
• Work to create a carefully structured curriculum that provides experiences where children can learn through a balance of planned activities and structured play.
• Ensure the safeguarding and well-being of children in our care.
To apply for this position please apply now, by filling in an application form on our website, emailing your CV or calling the office NOW!
- Early Years