Are you Level 3 Qualified or studying? Are you looking for full time work in a Private Day Nursery? Great! We would love to hear from you.
We currently have a brilliant opportunity for a Level 3, or studying, Nursery Nurse to join a vibrant and lively Nursery setting in the Leeds area on a permanent basis from as soon as possible. We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience in a Nursery or child care setting and have a genuine passion for working with children, you will also ideally have your Level 3 Qualification, or due to Qualify very shortly.
The role will include the following:
- To plan effective activities for children of all abilities
- To observe, monitor and provide constructive feedback on children's progress
- To understand the roles of parents and carers in children's learning and demonstrate ability to liaise with parents and carers sensitively and effectively
- To work independently as well as part of a team
- To work creatively
- To provide necessary personal care to children
- To develop their knowledge through the evaluation of their own learning needs;
- To organise, lead and motivate a team, and work well as part of it
- To demonstrate very good numeracy and literacy skills
The successful candidate will need the following skills and experiences:
- Relevant childcare qualification - NVQ Level 2/3, CACHE Level 2/3, BA (HONS) - Or studying towards
- Recent experience of working with children aged 0 -5
- Knowledge of the EYFS and how to apply this in a setting
- Up to date DBS on the Update Service
- A genuine love for working with children
- Can use own initiative and helps other staff when needed
If you might be interested in this position, please apply now with a relevant, up to date CV and a member of the Primary Team will be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, if this position is not quite right for you but you have experience that you think may be of interest to Randstad, please send your details to us at www.randstadeducation.co.uk