Tempory Nursery Nurse Positions in a New and Expanding Nursery in the Leyland - We now urgently require the right people for these positions.
we have an urgent need for a Nursery Nurse to work in a new and rapidly expanding busy Nursery in Leyland. These positions are tempory day to day posts.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person ? are you looking for a change?
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
- Hold Nursery nurse or Teaching Assistant qualifications or equivalent recognised UK support qualifications
- Have a good knowledge of the current relevant National Curriculum areas in EYFS and child development
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of children
- Be well organised and be able to plan effectively Be adaptable to cope with any situation
- The post itself is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate as well as satisfactory references.
If you feel that you have these qualities and that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to Karl Lucas at or contact the office directly by phone for a chat
We take great pride in providing a quality service to schools,Nurseries and candidates in the Leyland area.
RANDSTAD is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Nursery Nurse
- Early year Education