Nursery Nurse role available at a warm, welcoming, family orientated Nursery in the Leeds area. This position is full time between the hours of 8am to 6pm and to start as soon as possible, with an attractive salary.
If you hold a relevant qualification in Childcare and recent experience of working in an Early Years Setting then this could be the next step for you to take in your career.
Some of the main responsibilities would be:
- To observe, monitor and provide constructive feedback on children's progress
- To understand the roles of parents and carers in children's learning and demonstrate ability to liaise with parents and carers sensitively and effectively
- To work independently as well as part of a team
- To be flexible in terms of hours/days worked
- To work creatively
- To provide necessary personal care to children
- To demonstrate very good numeracy and literacy skills
Requirements for this role:
- Relevant Qualification in Childcare/Early Years - NVQ, CACHE, B-TECH, BA, BA (HONS)
- Recent experience with children aged 0 - 5
- DBS Certificate
If you feel you could be the right candidate for this position then send your CV in the first instance or contact the office on .