At Reed Education we are continuously looking for experienced Nursery Nurses and those wanting to start a career working as a Nursery assistant to work across Surrey.
We are in the process of building a pool of high calibre supporting nursery assistants to work for long-term, short-term and day-to-day supply. We also have permanent positions opening up frequently!
We have received an increasingly high demand for supply work over recent weeks and this demand is likely to increase throughout the summer, therefore we are looking to recruit nursery assistants specialising with the Early Years. This is also a fantastic way to 'fall' into a long-term or permanent role!
Bookings do come in and vary but normally the hours are 8-6, 9-5 and sometimes 8:30-4.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Be a qualified Nursery Nurse with a Level 2 or 3 in childcare or above. If not willing to work as a Nursery Assistant within Nursery settings
- Be flexible and willing to work at short notice
- Preferably be able to work 3 - 5 days a week
- Be able to commute within the Surrey
- Be able to commit between the hours of 8am and 6pm ideally
- Have good communication skills and a proactive approach
- Be results driven with excellent communication skills
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job