Your new company
The Nursery was registered in 1989 and is on the Early Years Register. It is situated in a purpose built premises on the outskirts of Sheffield. The nursery serves the local area and is accessible to all children. It operates from four rooms and there is an enclosed area available for outdoor play. The nursery opens Monday to Friday all year round. Sessions are from 7.45am until 6.15pm age group. The nursery provides funded early education for three- and four-year-old children. It supports a number of children who speak English as an additional language and children with special educational needs and/or disabilities.
Your new role
• You will be expected to work over 4 days
• To assist the Children’s Service Manager in the daily running of the centre and the maintenance of a stimulating and educational atmosphere for children.
• Provide and prepare safe creative appropriate play opportunities of a high quality whilst maintaining a good standard of care in a safe environment
• To liaise/work with colleagues and undertake effective planning and record keeping
• To liaise with parents and other staff to help ensure that the particular needs of children are met and that the parental choice is considered in terms of care given.
• To undertake basic admin tasks as required for the Nursery
• To contribute to high standards of hygiene and cleanliness of play activities
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you must hold a Level 3 Qualification or above and have previous experience working with nursery age children.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get to work for an established company that puts the development of its staff at the heart of its business. You will receive a competitive rate of pay dependant on experience and qualifications.
The Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to the completion of a 3 month probation period within the Nursery and is subject to satisfactory two year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check) and evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act
What you need to do now
If this position sounds like it is one for you then please contact Kerrie at Reed Education Tel 0114 273 3940 or email Kerrie.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business