Nursery Nurse - Sheffield
REED are currently working with fantastic Nursery’s in Sheffield and are looking for experienced Nursery Nurse to join them ASAP!
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse?
Do you want to work in a friendly and successful environment?
Are you looking to work in a fantastic, supportive and well led Nursery that is easy to get to?
A hard working primary school in Sheffield are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and dynamic Nursery Nurse to join their Early Years Team as soon as possible. The Nursery wants someone who is committed, flexible and adaptable. If that is you, then apply now!
The Nursery can offer you:
* Immediate Start
* The chance to gain experience working alongside a teacher
* A friendly and supportive team
* A progressing achieving Nursery in a fantastic area
* Excellent facilities and for both children and staff
The Nursery are looking for candidates who have:
* An NVQ Level 3 or a BA in Early Years
* An A*-C in Maths and English GCSE
* An excellent verbal and written skills
* Strong knowledge on the EYFS
* Experience of taking observations
* Confident, approachable and friendly character
The Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory two year reference history, Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (previously CRB check) and evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business