Nursery NurseLevel 3 qualified
Mirfield West Yorkshire
Are you a Nursery Nurse working within the Childcare sector looking for a new Nursery Nurse role within Mirfield? If so then we may have your new Nursery Nurse role below !!
Our client are a leading Nursery within the Childcare Sector They are a beautiful boutique nursery and have excellent career progression opportunities within plus offer Nursery Nurses an excellent working environment and flexible working pattern
Nursery Nurse Duties include
Nursery nurses provide care for children up to 5 years old. They assist in many aspects of their daily lives, through social, emotional, educational and practical interaction, nurturing and guidance. This is done from a variety of settings, but most often in preschools and nurseries.
The Nursery Nurse is tasked in Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment, nursery nurses supervise activities, such as messy play, crafts, cooking, reading and outdoor/physical pursuits.
And because parents may feel like they are missing out on their young childs development, nursery nurses also plan, observe and keep records that inform parents and carers about their childs day.
Other Nursery Nurse duties and responsibilities include:
- Feeding suitable meals, snacks and drink
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- Working with any health and social care professionals, where necessary, and undertaking any relevant admin/paperwork
Nursery Nurse person Specification
- Nursery Nurses for this role are required to be qualified with a recognised Nursery Nurse qualification
- Nursery Nurses for this role are required to Confident and of a calm nature
- Nursery Nurses for this role are required to live locally to the setting
If you are a Nursery Nurse looking for a new role and are interested in finding out more about this Nursery Nurse role then please do not hesitate to send us in your application we will call you back on the same day for a role assessment!
- Nursery Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job