Nursery Nurse with Current Peadiatric First Aid - Selly Oak
Prospero Teaching are looking for Level 3 Nursery Nurse with paediatric first aid to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various nurseries in the Selly Oak area. Bookings can range from day-to-day shifts, to one week to the full academic year.
Many schools also book Nursery Nurse workers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days' work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search.
Supply Nursery Nurse Contract/Position Details
* Location - Selly Oak
* Position - Nursery Practitioner
* Type of work - Class Assisting/ Supply work/Bank staff
* Start date - April 2021
* Likely Duration - Ongoing supply cover
* Position end date - Ongoing
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay - £65
* Maximum rate of pay - £90
* Hours - Dependent on shift
Nursery Nurse Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have Level 3 in Early Years Education
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* First Aid trained preferably
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Nursery Nurse and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on .
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Nursery Nurse
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'