Key Responsibilities: •
- To work alongside the nursery team to provide the children with a stimulating environment to encourage & support child initiated learning by offering appropriate levels of support in a stimulating environment.
- . You will need to have a good understanding of the early years foundation stage as you will be involved in planning & development a balanced programme of activities to support children in their learning.
- To support partnership with families and act as a key worker for a group of children & maintain children’s records and learning journey records.
- To work alongside the nursery management team to provide & maintain a high quality of care for the children.
About our Client: • Our client is an independent family run size converted house close to the train station and links to the M4, there is a parking on site. • The Manager of the nursery is actively involved in the nursey on a day to day basis and has over 12 years’ experience working within Child Care.
The ideal person should be friendly and reliable A friendly, Calm and patient nature.
A good team player with flexible approach and able to use their initiative. Good communication and organisational skills required.
Key person experience is an advantage.
This is a 40 hour a week role, that includes earliest start to latest finish.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a nursery.
- Early years proof /Overseas Proof document.
- NVQ level 2 or 3 Qualification essential, Education or equivalent .
- A fully enhanced DBS check is required for this role
£13000 for level 2 upwards, £15,500 depending upon experience. £15,500 for level 3 upwards £17,500 depending on experience.