To assist in the delivery of a quality childcare provision working in partnership with Dartford Children’s Centres, ensuring that daily routines are implemented and the children’s emotional well-being and developmental needs are being met within the EYFS framework.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To create a welcoming and friendly environment which demonstrates Equality and Diversity Policy.
- To ensure a high quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development.
- To maintain supervised care of the children in line with Ofsted guidance and the Welfare Requirements, whilst actively participating in all aspects of childcare.
- To be responsible for the safety and wellbeing of each child.
- To regard each child as an individual, who is listened to, has their feelings respected and opinions valued.
- To ensure each child is given praise, encouragement and opportunities to succeed in environments where positive behaviour is promoted.
- To be a responsible key person for children and share information in relation to those children with parents/carers and other staff members as required in line with policy.
- To ensure mealtimes are times of pleasant social sharing.
- To ensure children are washed and cleaned as required.
- To provide comfort and warmth to a poorly child.
37.5 hours per week. Monday-Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job