We are currently looking for a passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic Early years nursery practitioners to join our friendly team of flexible workers
You will be able to choose from Nurseries in your local area, doing shifts that suit your schedule. You can fit work around studying, your children or just to pick up some extra hours
We offer both part time and full time work, mainly between Monday to Friday
The key aspects of the role are to support children’s development through both play based and focused activities while maintaining the nurseries continued high standards.
This role would suit someone who loves to get really stuck in & involved with children & has worked with children aged 5yrs and under
Our nurseries take both qualified & unqualified practitioners who will be offered a starting salary of between £8 & £11 depending on your experience
Additional job training will be offered including child protection
Some of the Responsibilities of the Role:
- Engaging children in entertaining and educational play through a variety of activities.
- Supervising children at indoor and outdoor play and ensuring their safety and security.
- Creating positive relationships with children and their families
- Leading/supporting activities for children according to their individual interests in line with the EYFS
- Following and implementing all safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
If you are level 2 or 3 qualified in childcare or experienced working with children under 5 years old and are looking for a new role please apply today or give us a call to find out more information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'