Job Title - Nursery Nurse Room Leader & Level 3 Nursery Nurse Vacancies
Job Location - South East London
- Room Leader £21k
- Level 3 Practitioners £16k-18k
We have a great opportunity for a Nursery Room Leader or a Level 3 Nursery Nurse in one of our exclusive nurseries.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to take that next step in their childcare career due to our client offering Montessori training, plus coaching and mentoring in the role, they operate four days on, one day off rota.
Our client is located in a brand new building, specially designed to provide a welcoming, caring and stimulating environment.
They have lots of outdoor space surrounded by trees and nature, where children enjoy outdoor play, plenty of healthy exercise and team games all year round, starting in the spring they will have fun growing their own vegetables and plants with the children.
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, and intellectual care
- Working as part of a team you will encourage the development of the children in the room
- Implementing the daily routine
- Ensuring that all the toddlers attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- To meet requirements of Ofsted registration with relation to EYFS, special needs, child protection and Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
The ideal applicant:
- Must have previous experience in a childcare setting
- Must be at least Level 3 qualified
- Have an understanding of the requirements set by Ofsted
- Experience of managing/supervising staff
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Food Hygiene and First Aid certificate
- Child Care
- Nursery Management
- room leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job