Nursery Nurse - Croydon
We are currently looking for either Level 2 or Level 3 qualified practitioners to join a well-established nursery based in East Croydon.
The Nursery offer quality childcare and as a result, they offer a great basic salary coupled with extensive training to maintain and strengthen your Early Years knowledge.
The Nursery also offer a Bonus structure scheme for staff based on Performance and Attendance along with other benefits including discounts on high street stores etc.
The vacancy will be full time.
Level 2 Childcare: £16,000 per annum
Level 3 Childcare: £18,000 per annum
If you would like more information please get in touch to find out more and what else Daisy Chain can offer in the surrounding areas!!
- You must be NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified in Childcare or Equivalent
- Past experience working within Baby, Toddler (desired)
- The vacancy will be full time 40 hours a week.
- You must have an understanding on the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Prior experience in planning and implementing activities, completing children’s weekly diaries and learning journals etc.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Please send your most up to date CV to Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment as soon as possible.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job