Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint qualified Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants, form level 1 to level 3 Childcare to meet the increasing demands of supply cover in our York Nurseries.
We have dedicated consultants to secure local work for you.
Whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you. We have work available for immediate start dates for the right candidates, if you feel you are suited to working with us then we look forward to receiving your CV.
Principal Resourcing requirements:
- Level 1 to Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of the early age groups
- Confident and positive approach to working with children
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- Ideally have a current DBS or a relevant DBS that is registered with the update service
- At Principal we are able to support administration on sourcing your DBS if you don’t currently have one
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your local area
- An opportunity to extend your professional development
- We will offer the successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local nurseries
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Variety of assignments in nurseries of your choice
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
70% of your local Primary schools choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of the 2017 City of Culture as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 60% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality in teaching staff with other schools/academy’s signing every month.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks then please consider your application unsuccessful.