Are you looking for an amazing opportunity? Looking for fast career development?
We are working with a delightful nursery, Ofsted rated 'Good' who are seeking a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse.
The Nursery is based in the Twickenham area and boasts a bright, engaging and well-resourced setting. The committed and friendly staff pride themselves on creating a safe and caring environment for the children under their care.
Based within the leafy location of Twickenham the nursery uses natural elements to actively engage with the children. This aids with the developmental learning of the children who range from babies to 5 years old.
You will be joining a bright and spacious setting to bring out the best in your abilities. The welcoming staff have successfully created a cosy, home like setting for the children.
- Are you a qualified nursery nurse looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have excellent knowledge on EYFS?
- Are you level 3 NVQ Qualified?
- Do you have experience working with children or within a nursery environment?
- Are you available immediately?
We are looking to recruit qualified Nursery Nurse (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent) to join our thriving team.
This Nursery Nurse vacancy is a full time position with an immediate start to work date.
You will be working alongside other qualified members of staff in a lively and friendly setting!
Your key day-to-day tasks would include:
- Planning of curriculum with room colleagues as per
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Planning of early years foundation stage training
- Ensuring you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great holiday entitlement
- Further on the job training
- Great career prospects
If you feel that you are looking for a challenge, or simply want to further your experience with the possibility of promotion and working your way up in a company, this is where you should apply!
Early year’s practitioner, Nursery officer, Nursery assistant, Nursery Nurse.
Please email or call Kim Oaks at Ablestaffing
- Nursery Management
- Early Years
- Nursery practitioner
- Early Year's Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job