This is a permanent full time opportunity offering a salary of £16,000 - £17,000 + £500 joining bonus!
The nursery is a well established and maintained setting due to a well qualified and enthusiastic staff team.
The nursery is part of a large chain of nurseries.
The role of the Nursery Nurse in Prestbury involves:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and well being of the children at all times
- managing a team of staff within the room
All staff will be joining an innovative organisation that rewards its staff in the following ways:
- Employee benefits and discounts
- Childcare discounts
- Career progression
- Autonomy within your roles to bring new ideas and implement them across the setting
- Development program for all employees
- Competitive salaries
To be considered for the role of Nursery Nurse in Prestbury you must have:
- Minimum level 3 in childcare
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS especially the 7 areas of learning in regard to planning
- Good communication skills
- Genuine passion for working in childcare
please send your Cv if you are interested in this role of Nursery Nurse position in Prestbury or contact Sean on for an informal chat.