Jobsecure are currently seeking to recruit level 3 qualified nursery nurses for our nationwide client in Milton Keynes.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Nursery Practitioner:
- High standards of care and education
- Individual needs of children are identified and met
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Positive working relationships with staff, Parents/Carers and outside agencies
- Support the Team/Room Leader in ensuring planning is in place to maintain the required standards.
- Prepare and support children’s activities
- Contribute to the effective use of the nurseries key carer procedures
- Assume key carer responsibilities for designated children
- Support others in delivering the EYFS in line with current practice and guidelines
- Notify the Nursery Manager or Deputy Manager of any concerns or issues regarding policies, procedures or operational practice.
The ideal Nursery Practitioner will be/have :
- Level 3 Qualified
- Experience in a similiar role
- Able to work in a team, as well as on own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Offers practical solutions to problems
- A supportive environment where internal growth and progression occur
- Holiday - 20 days on commencement of employment, raising to 24 day after 5 years
- Birthday - one day holiday after 3 year
- Uniform provided
- Nursery closed for Bank Holidays and 3 days between Christmas and New Years which isn’t deducted from the holiday entitlement
- Staff’s children discount - 40% discount in one of our nurseries
- Pension - percentage of salary paid into a pension if required
For more information please apply and a member of our team will be in touch.
Please be aware that all candidates who are shortlisted will be required to send photographic evidence of their certificates to be eligible for the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job