Jobsecure are currently seeking to recruit level 3 qualified nursery nurses for our nationwide client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- High standards of care and education
- Individual needs of children are identified and met
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Positive working relationships with staff, Parents/Carers and outside agencies
- Support the Team/Room Leader in ensuring planning is in place to maintain the required standards.
- Prepare and support children’s activities
- Contribute to the effective use of the nurseries key carer procedures
- Assume key carer responsibilities for designated children
- Support others in delivering the EYFS in line with current practice and guidelines
- Notify the Nursery Manager or Deputy Manager of any concerns or issues regarding policies, procedures or operational practice.
- A supportive environment where internal growth and progression occur
- Holiday - 20 days on commencement of employment, raising to 24 day after 5 years
- Birthday - one day holiday after 3 year
- Uniform provided
- Nursery closed for Bank Holidays and 3 days between Christmas and New Years which isn’t deducted from the holiday entitlement
- Staff’s children discount - 40% discount in one of our nurseries
- Pension - percentage of salary paid into a pension if required
Please be aware that all candidates who are shortlisted will be required to send photographic evidence of their certificates to be eligible for the role.