An exciting opportunity has become available for a nursery practitioner at our fabulous nursery in Bushey (near Watford, Hertfordshire)!
We are looking to recruit a well-presented, enthusiastic, caring practitioner to join our friendly team in the heart of Bushey.
Your role as a key person will involve planning and implementing activities as well as providing a high standard of care and supervision for the children.
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary along with plenty of training opportunities.
The successful candidate will ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• To ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
• To promote high standards of quality within the nursery regarding the following;
- environment and resources for children
- experiences offered to children
- planning and record keeping
- promoting the nursery to current parents and potential customers
You will need:
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- CACHE level 3, NNEB, NVQ Level 2 or 3 essential
Some of our benefits include:
- 20 days annual holiday
- Additional day off for birthday (Permanent staff only)
- Discounts on childcare places
- Workplace Pension (If eligible)
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of our team, please send in your CV ASAP!
We are also always looking for staff for to join us on a full time or part-time basis. If you are looking to change jobs or want to join the childcare industry, please go to www.sbsnursery.co.uk for more information.
- Day Care