Nursery Nurse Part Time
Childbase Partnership, a Times Top 100 childcare company to work for, is looking to recruit a Nursery Assistant / Nursery Nurse at their Highbury Lodge Day Nursery, in Hitchin.
This position is being offered on a part time basis of 20 hours per week, all year round, with the option of additional hours on a week-to-week basis. Working hours are between 7.30am-6.30pm Monday-Friday, according to the weekly needs of the nursery. We welcome applications from Qualified Nursery Practitioners as well as from unqualified candidates who have some early years/childcare experience.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a 'Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Nursery Assistant or Nursery Nurse will include:
- Supporting every child’s 'learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
People really do matter at Childbase and we offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Salary for a Nursery Assistant / Nursery Nurse is from £7.83- £9.74 per hour.
If you are enthusiastic, have some childcare experience, and want a career with Childbase then we would love to hear from you.
Successful Nursery Nurse applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if you are a Nursery Nurse, a Nursery Practitioner, an Early Years Practitioner or an Early Years Educator.
- Early Years