They’re proud to say their nursery has been rated, Outstanding, by Ofsted! If you’re dynamic, dedicated and capable of delivering creative and stimulating child care, then they want to hear from you!
Position: NVQ Qualified Nursery Nurse
Location: Enderby, Leicester
Job Type: Full Time, covering a maternity contract for up to 12 months
Hours: 40 hours per week
About the role:
Their Nursery is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and is based at their Head Office in Enderby, Leicester.
Working in their Nursery facility, you’ll help provide high quality care and engaging learning experiences for the children under your supervision. As part of this you’ll be a champion for best practice, planning learning opportunities that ensure children have the chance to develop to their full potential.
- Deliver play-based learning and develop Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) learning objectives
- Provide and implement care that reflects our client’s commitment to excellent in all areas of their business Implement all safeguard policies
- Make sure the safety of the children in your care in your number one priority
- Help maintain the Nursery’s ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED rating
- Be knowledgeable and inventive when it comes to child development for ages up to 5 years
- Have an NVQ Level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in child care, or a related field
- Previous experience in a stimulating early years setting
- Understand all relevant health and safety practices
- Experience in admin such as documenting child progression and daily activities
- Have an understanding of all statutory and non-statutory requirements for a childcare setting
You may have experience of the following: Nursery Nurse, Childcare, Early Years Practitioner, Nursery Worker, Child Development, OFSTED, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years, EYFS, Nursery Manager, Education, Child Protection, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, NFP, Not for Profit etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job