Are you an experienced nursery practitioner looking for an exciting opportunity in a well-established nursery?
Are you an enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated Nursery Practitioner ready for a new and exciting challenge?
Our client is a well established Montessori nursery who is committed to providing a highly motivated team by actively promoting their team alongside numerous employee benefits with excellent career and progression opportunities
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner - Dulwich
Duration - Full-time, Permanent.
Salary - £18,000 - £20,000.00 Per Annum
Working Hours - Mon- Fri (rotational shift pattern between 7.30am - 6.30pm) OR 40 hours per week over 4 days.
About the Nursery - Nursery Practitioner
- Located in Dulwich.
- The nursery aims to be a home from home, for all children and parents. Building a strong relationship with parents, respecting cultures and building trust is core to this nursery.
- The nursery aims to promote freedom of learning, by providing a curriculum that is flexible to the children’s needs, encouraging, gentle and child focused.
- Providing care for children between the ages of 1 - 4 years.
- Capacity - 56
- Opening hours between 7.30am - 6.30pm.
- Easily accessible by transport links or FREE PARKING
Benefits - Nursery Practitioner
- Fantastic In-House Training
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 4 additional days of Annual leave depending on attendance
- Government pension scheme
Required skills - Nursery Practitioner
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Childcare
- Previous experience within a nursery setting.
Please apply for this Nursery Practitioner role if you have the following experience:
Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner / NVQ in Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAPTop of Form