The role is to start ASAP, 3-4 days a week from 8am-6pm.
The successful candidate will need to be;
-Be qualified up to level 3 or have an equivalent qualification
-Have knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
-Have excellent team working skills whilst being able to work independently
-Have strong classroom management
-Be able to communicate effectively and build a good relationship with parents and carers.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please contact us today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity!