Are you an self motivated, engaging Nursery Nurse in Flintshire looking for a new opportunity ?
CER Education requires creative Nursery Nurses to work in local Nursery settings and I am looking for those who have confidence, good communication skills and lots of initiative.
You will be flexible, patient, hard working and committed, encouraging children's development through creative and engaging learning opportunities. Experience of working within a Nursery Nurse role is essential and a minimum of a Level 2 qualification required.
The post is temporary, completing regular assignments in a variety of nursery settings around Flintshire. I can pay between £7.50 to £8.90 per hour and you will be paid weekly.
As an Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse with CER Education you will also benefit from:
- A dedicated Primary Consultant with 7 years experience within education who will value and support you
- Competitive rates of pay paid into your bank account weekly
- A fast clearance process
- Recommend a friend scheme for every person you recommend to CER
- Opportunities for termly rewards as a 'thank you' such as Love to Shop Vouchers
- FREE online Continued Professional Development (CPD)
This role is subject to receiving satisfactory references. For further information about Teaching roles within North Wales please apply to CER(Holywell) or contact Lindsey on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job