Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a new permanent role?
A warm and friendly family owned nursery in the Morley (LS27) area of Leeds is recruiting for a permanent full time member of staff to work 4 days a week. Shift patterns would be between 7.45 and 6.15 and the role is to start as soon as possible.
Some of the main responsibilities would be:
- To observe, monitor and provide constructive feedback on children's progress
- To understand the roles of parents and carers in children's learning and demonstrate ability to liaise with parents and carers sensitively and effectively
- To work independently as well as part of a team
- To be flexible in terms of hours/days worked
- To work creatively
- To provide necessary personal care to children
- To demonstrate very good numeracy and literacy skills
Requirements for this role:
- Relevant Qualification in Childcare/Early Years - NVQ, CACHE, B-TECH, BA, BA (HONS)
- Recent experience with children aged 0 - 5
- DBS Certificate
If you feel you could be the right candidate for this position then send your CV in the first instance or contact the office on and ask for Heather.
- FIRST AID
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job