Are you looking for an amazing opportunity? Looking for fast career development?
Salary: £17,000 - £18,500
We are working with a delightful nursery, Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' who are seeking a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse.
The Nursery is based in the Croydon area and boasts a bright, engaging and well-resourced setting. The committed and friendly staff pride themselves on creating a safe and caring environment for the children under their care.
You will be joining a bright and spacious setting to bring out the best in your abilities. The welcoming staff have successfully created a cosy, home like setting for the children.
- Are you a qualified nursery nurse looking for a new challenge?
- Do you have excellent knowledge on EYFS?
- Are you level 3 NVQ Qualified?
- Do you have experience working with children or within a nursery environment?
- Are you available immediately?
We are looking to recruit qualified Nursery Nurse (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent) to join our thriving team.
This Nursery Nurse vacancy is a full time position with an immediate start to work date.
You will be working alongside other qualified members of staff in a lively and friendly setting!
Your key day-to-day tasks would include:
- Planning of curriculum with room colleagues as per
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Planning of early years foundation stage training
- Ensuring you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great holiday entitlement
- Further on the job training
- Great career prospects
If you feel that you are looking for a challenge, or simply want to further your experience with the possibility of promotion and working your way up in a company, this is where you should apply!
Early year’s practitioner, Nursery officer, Nursery assistant, Nursery Nurse.
Please email or call Ryan Manning at Ablestaffing
- Nursery Management
- Early Years
- Nursery practitioner
- Early Year's Leader