Nursery Nurse Level 3 TERM TIME ONLY & A Level 3 FULL TIME Nursery Nurse
Our nursery is looking for a level 3 TERM TIME ONLY & A Level 3 FULL TIME nursery nurse for our brand new nursery setting!
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Want to work for one of our reputable nurseries? We have a great opportunity for a level 3 Nursery Nurse & in one of our outstanding nurseries. This is a super opportunity for anyone wanting to take that next step in their childcare career.
Responsibilities with include but not be limited to the following:
- To ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, and intellectual care
- Working as part of a team you will encourage the development of the children in the room
- Implementing the daily routine
- Ensuring that all the toddlers attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- To meet requirements of Ofsted registration with relation to EYFS, special needs, child protection and Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
The ideal applicant:
- Must have previous experience in a childcare setting
- Must be at least Level 3 qualified
- Have an understanding of the requirements set by Ofsted
- Experience of managing/supervising staff
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Food Hygiene and First Aid certificate
- For the TERM TIME ONLY position must be able to work 5 full days
In return, this opportunity offers the ideal applicant a competitive salary, discounted childcare fees, lunch and the opportunity for personal development and working as part of a highly successful team. To apply for this position, please apply now or call Leon at Recruitment Avenue.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"