My client, a children's nursery, in Milton Keynes are seeking an experienced qualified Early Years Practitioner to join their team. This is for a full time permanent position, working 37.5 hours a week.
You will be part of a team and assist with training junior members of the team. You will need to have good knowledge and experience of the EYFS. The nursery has a capacity for over 100 children so there is always plenty of opportunities to maximise your knowledge and experience in childcare.
This position will be 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am - 6.30pm, with different shift patterns.
Nursery Practitioner requirements:
* Level 2 qualification or higher in Early Years education
* Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
* The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
* Acting as Key-worker and to observe
* A working knowledge of the Children’s Act.
* Good communication skills both with children and parents
* Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
* Increasing annual leave with your length of service
* Cash rewards for going 'BeyondExpectation’
* Annual tax-free cash bonus
* 50% childcare discount from day one
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 3 or above, and want a career in childcare then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job