Qualified Nursery Nurse
This amazing pre-preparatory West London are looking to take on a Level 6 qualified Nursery Nurse to start in May or September 2021
- Independent pre-preparatory school
- West London
- May / September 2021
- Perm Role
- Term Time only
- QTS or Level 6 Qualified or Level 3
Located near Notting Hill,West London, this outstanding school is easily accessible by central and Overground lines. This would be a term time position, and you will be a motivated individual who has a passion for teaching and inspiring learning with the children in the class.
Together with other experienced teachers, nursery nurses and early years' assistants, The Headteacher is involved in teaching throughout the school. All staff promote the aims of the school are promoted by all staff and the needs of the children are always understood and put first. There are also specialist teachers for certain subjects, to support the children's progress throughout the school.
- Salary based on experience
- Discounted gym membership
- Free lunch and weekly fruit basket
- Excellent career development
- Ongoing training
The ideal candidate
- QTS or Level 6 or Level 3 childcare qualification
- At least 6 months experience in Early Years (Nursery/Reception)
- Familiar with the Early Years Framework
- Qualified Nursery Nurse
Interviews are being arranged immediately so if you think this is the role for you, then send over your CV today.
Qualified Nursery Nurse - West London
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'