Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Nursery - Berkhamsted
£7.50- £10.00 per hour - Temp to Perm - Full Time & Part Time
I am delighted to be recruiting for Nursery and Primary schools in Hertfordshire. My primary focus is to recruit Early years Practioner's, Nursery Nurses, mid-day supervisors, Teaching assistants and Teachers. I will personally support you in securing day to day supply, long term cover and permanent opportunities. I will also support you in your own personal development. At CER we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are based in Hertfordshire and who have a real passion for working with children.
About the role
A small family run nursery in Berkhamsted are looking for a level 3 Nursery Nurse to join their team. They require staff on a day to day basis with a view of becoming permanent members. The successful candidate will need to be Level 3 in qualification, but a Level 2 would be considered as they are looking for an apprentice to join their team also. The successful nursery nurse will be required to work 8 - 6 with some flexibility. We're looking to place nursery nurses as soon as possible so please apply today to avoid missing this opportunity.
You'll be working alongside an experienced staffing team who are qualified to a high standard. All staff are DBS checked and the staff turnover is low. They pride themselves on maintaining a close knit, dedicated team, who are always happy to help with any queries or concerns.
To apply for this role, you will need to be: -
- A qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse
- Able to carry out the full role required of a Nursery Nurse
- Can communicate effectively and build good relationship
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Interested in working within the nursery sector
- Full UK driving licence - desirableBy teaming up with CER, you'll receive:
- At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with superb aftercare service and an approachable attitude towards your needs.
- Access to the largest local client base in the market.
- Continuous Professional Development - concentrating on behaviour management, special needs in mainstream classrooms and more.
- Dedicated consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of schools where you live and surrounding boroughs.
- An opportunity to increase your take home pay using My Key Pay, our preferred umbrella company. Further opportunities in special needs environments, overseas and within careers development.
So if you are ready to take the next exciting step in your career, then please register your interest by applying via the link below or by contacting Syed Bukhari in the CER Luton office, to discuss the job in more detail.
- Nursery Nurse Job in Berkhamsted