Nursery Nurse in Hulme
Our 'Outstanding' Nursery in Hulme is currently recruiting for qualified Nursery Nurses Level 2 and above to join our team. The role is working full time Monday to Friday; we are also recruiting for part time and bank staff. As a Nursery Nurse you will receive relevant training and support in the role to support your individual growth at the Nursery.
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, and Early Years Educator.
- NVQ Level 2 or above.
- DBS certificate.
- Experienced in working with young children up to pre school age.
- Ensuring children are kept safe at all times, following correct safeguarding procedures.
- Building positive relationships with children, staff, and parents.
- Passionate about childcare.
- Being a key person and following EYFS continuously.
If you are passionate about childcare and are looking to further your experience in the sector, please apply to or call for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job