Daisy Chain Recruitment are working with a stunning group of 3 nurseries currently recruiting for nursery nurse's with due to their size flexibility on location and age group. Incredibly accepting and diverse the nurseries also have a strong pool of resources available and a caring management team eager for both the staff and nursery to continue to succeed.
As a Nursery Nurse there will be:
- Opportunities to work within all rooms dependent on preference or passion
- Fantastic internal promotion structure & ongoing career development support
- In-depth training & an engaging management team
- A promise that every day will be different and as engaging than the last
In return as a Nursery Nurse you will be joining a friendly and passionate team of childcare professionals who deliver childcare to 3 months to 5 years.
You will be working full time and to work at this setting you will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NVQ3 Level 2/3 or equivalent
- Have experience working with children in a childcare setting
- Have a passion for Early Years
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Please send your most up to date CV to Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment as soon as possible.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
- Background Checks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job