Quality Teaching Staff are currently looking for Nursery Nurse/ Early Years Teaching Assistantto teach in an international school in Saudi Arabia. They are recruiting for a number of roles.
The school aims to ensure that all children receive an exciting, relevant curriculum which fosters a life-long love of learning. The staff work very closely as part of a team, to offer a nurturing environment where pupils can develop to their full potential. All the teaching staff have a commitment and responsibility for contributing to their learning community.
- Must have at least 6-12 months of experience working as a Early Years Assistant / Nursery Nurse
- Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Education, Early Childhood or Psychology
- Must hold CACHE LEVEL 2 or 3
- Have a DBS or willing to obtain one
- Available Immediately/ September start. Full-time basis
- Patient & Confident
The Nursery assistant will need to be passionate about Early Years education, enthusiastic, and have experience working in a similar setting.
Salary and benefit package includes:
- - Tax-free salary which is significantly higher than the UK
- - Overseas allowance
- - Free furnished accommodation
- - Worldwide Health Insurance
- - Emergency dental and optical cover
- - Annual flight allowance
- - Sponsored visit visas short-term, immediate family visits can be organised (airline and visa costs covered by employee)
- - Child education allowance for two agreed dependent children up to the age of 18
- - End of service gratuity
- - Excellent CPD opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'applynow' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Quality Teaching Staff is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Quality Teaching Staff are an equal opportunities employer.
In reward for our candidates hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions. A refer a friend scheme, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
- Teacher Training
- Early Years