We have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a lovely nursery based in Bagshot, Surrey.
- Provide and maintain a safe and secure environment for the children, and colleagues. Ensuring safeguarding policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Regularly review, develop and monitor the curriculum and activities available to children to ensure that the high standards of childcare are maintained.
- Provide for the safety and well-being of children, taking account of their social, recreational and individual needs and to keep appropriate records of evidence, observations and assessment
- Attend training courses for personal professional development purposes and to disseminate information from these to other staff.
- Ensure that all Policies and Procedures set down by the nursery are adhered to.
- Work together as part of team to ensure appropriate delivery of nurturing / recreational activities for children attending.
- Ensure that effective health and safety procedures are carried out in the room and report and accidents or incidents through the relevant system.
28 days holiday including bank holidays, rising a day a year up to 5 extra days.
Salary up to £19,500
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'