Nursery Nurse at Tinies Nursery David Lloyd Finchley
Are you looking for a new challenge that combines childcare with flexible hours?
Are you creative when it comes to engaging children in a variety of activities?
Do you hold a level 2 childcare qualification or higher?
If so, Tinies Childcare has the perfect opportunity for you. As the operators of the Tinies Nursery inside David Lloyd Finchley, we are looking for flexible and enthusiastic candidates to join the nursery team.
What we need:
- A candidate who has previous experience working with children aged 3 months to 5 years
- A candidate who is able to work a flexible rota
- A candidate who is able to demonstrate an awareness of child safety and Health and Safety legislation
What we’d like to see:
- A candidate who has a knowledge and understanding of Equal Opportunities Experience/Knowledge of OFSTED inspection
- A candidate who knows how to speak to children, regardless of their age, and communicate effectively on their level, both orally and through written communication
- A candidate who can relay and explain a child’s progress to their parent
- A candidate who is able to work as part of a team in a child centred environment where the children are cared for in a safe, loving and stimulating way ensuring their individual needs are met within the group setting.
- A candidate who works well with a team, and who can support their line manager
- A candidate who will ensure the safety, security and well-being of all children attending the setting, through indoor and outdoor supervision, meal preparation, .
- A candidate who can familiarise themselves with and act according to, Safeguarding guidelines as set down by the local safeguarding board or Social Services.
- A candidate who is able to live our values and act as a brand ambassador
- A candidate who has experience working in a crèche or nursery environment and understand the EYFS Framework and how to incorporate it into daily lesson planning.
The Tinies Finchley Nursery is open 5 days a week and provides a quality first class childcare service for children. The Nursery is open to David Lloyd members as well as members of the public. The Nursery can cater for 55 children and has access to activities within the health club such as swimming and tennis. This nursey boasts a long list of extracurricular lessons including languages and music.
Employees’ of the Nursery also get to enjoy access to the Fitness facilities.
To apply, please click 'Apply Now'. If you have not registered previously you will be asked to do so before submitting your application. This takes just 2 minutes.
Applicants will need to show they have the right to work in the United Kingdom and the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check and referencing checks.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact successful candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"