The ideal candidate should have:
• Level 2 Minimum Qualification;
ØNVQ (E.g. Children's Care, Learning and Development, Early Years Care and Education, Childcare and Education, Play work, Teaching Assistants or Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools)
ØBTEC Awards, Certificates and Diplomas
ØApprenticeship at Level 2 minimum
ØDiplomas (e.g. Children and Young People's Workforce, Support Work in Schools, Specialist Support in Teaching and Learning)
ØEarly Years Educator
ØFoundation Degree in Early Years, Early Childhood Studies, Childcare or Play work
• Experience of working in an early years setting.
• Can provide the children with a safe, secure and happy environment in which to learn.
• Commitment and flexibility when working in a busy Nursery school environment.
• Experience/willingness to help with changing and potty training.
• Can work as part of a highly motivated team.
• Confidence in liaising with parents/carers.
Please contact Tess @ Protocol on or to apply, or for more information. Thank you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.