Nursery Nurse Apprenticeship
Our mission is that your children are well cared for in a unique warm, safe and stimulating environment. Our approach will be holistic taking into account religion, culture and ethnicity because we recognise the different needs of individual children and hope to provide for them with the flexible approach.
We are dedicated to making your child’s first experience at nursery happy and stimulating. Our aim is to encourage the child’s natural development, social behaviour and good manners. We aim to provide children with the confidence to grow and learn at their pace, in an environment that is safe and with people they can trust.
We aim for all of our staff to enjoy each day, be motivated to develop themselves as well as the children, be assured that they are well thought of by us, the children they care for and the children’s families.
You will complete a work based Childcare qualification, which will last 12-15 months. Depending on previous qualifications you will also complete Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT in addition to a Technical Certificate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To contribute to a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children in our nursery
- To give support to other staff when needed and work as part of a team
- To implement the daily routine in the room you are working in
- To carry out regular observations on children and link these to the planning of activities and developmental records
- Understand and adhere to Fairmount Nursery policies at all times
- Ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained
- Ensure that health and safety procedures are followed at all times
- Friendly warm personality
- Want to have a career working with children
- Career Progression
- Further learning opportunities beyond Apprentice Scheme
- Opportunity to carve a solid career
- Warm & Friendly atmosphere
Working Hours - Monday - Friday, 37.5hpw
Salary - Apprenticeship salary of £3.50 per hour
Interested candidates should apply online using the button below and including their CV in word format. Alternatively please send a hard copy of your CV by post to:
Create Skills Ltd
Unit 8 Enterprise Court
Please note all applicants should be aged between 16 and 18 for funding purposes, but all applicants may apply.
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture that embraces the ethos of safeguarding amongst our workforce.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job