NURSERY NURSE ADVERT
We are a Montessori nursery located in the semi-rural location of Nether Alderley. We have a beautiful setting and pride ourselves on our expansive outdoor provision and our specific Montessori philosophy. We are rated Outstanding by OFSTED and accredited by the Montessori Schools Association. To view our reports and see more information about us, please visit our website alderleydaynursery.
In 2017 we commenced building work to extend our facility due to a demand for places and we are now ready to recruit team members to assist in the running of our newly extended facility. We are currently looking for qualified (to Level 3 or above) and enthusiastic, full-time Nursery Nurses to join our team.
As a Nursery Nurses you will work as a key member of the team, delivering both the Montessori Curriculum (training provided as applicable) and the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and attending to the daily needs of children between the ages of 0 and 5 years old in accordance with the nursery’s mission statement, policies and procedures.
Some of your main duties will be:
• Plan and deliver the "Early Years Foundation Stage" incorporating the Montessori Philosophy
• Maintain the prepared environment both indoors and outdoors
• Provide key-worker support to a limited number of children, understanding and following specific routines as discussed with parents
• Observe each child’s progress and prepare children’s records and reviews for discussion with parents
• Partner with parents to enhance the level of care provided to each individual child providing feedback and support on a daily basis or as and when required.
• Work alongside and support other team members to achieve a good team environment
• Understand and abide by: the Statutory Framework and Ofsted requirements, the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974; the Children’s Act 1994/2006 and the nursery’s operational plan at all times
• Undertake relevant training and development to ensure knowledge is current with latest regulations and industry best practice
• Uphold confidentiality of information received regarding children, parents and team members
• Attend monthly team meetings
• Undertake certain domestic tasks such as cleaning equipment, tidying, preparation of snacks etc.
A full induction program will be provided.
Hours are 41.25 hours per week, with various shift patterns available, all year round.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"