Nursery Manager - A proven track record at an Ofsted 'Outstanding' setting is imperative
About the role
At our clients setting they'r we’re lucky enough to be building everything from scratch. Our brand-new nurseries are fitted with all-new facilities and the finest educational tools around.
Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the settings daily operation. You’ll be co-managing a team of 40-60 passionate educators, motivating them to develop their practice and think creatively.
Your own development is central to the nursery's expansion plans and they’re looking for the right, ambitious, individuals to be ready to take sole responsibility for launch and growth of their new nurseries.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and coaching a team of 40 - 60 educators
- Delivering on the job training, guidance and support to the team
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Planning & logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios and rotas
- Risk Assessing the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and
- Critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvement.
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
- Experience as a Nursery Manager / Deputy Manager at an 'Outstanding’ nursery
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- Min 4 years’ relevant experience
- NVQ Level 3 or above
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy.
- Market leading salary - £35-50k per annum (depending on experience) & bonus scheme
- Lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand (we have big plans!)
- You’ll have access to their Academy which could put you on track for an EY degree
- 28 rising to 33 days holiday (inc bank holidays) and your birthday off each year
- Round the world ticket and 2 weeks paid leave after five years
- Great team spirit, events and socials
- Nursery Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'