Nursery Manager - Leeds
Are you ready for your next management role in Early Years? An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery Manager to take over the running of a busy and vibrant Nursery in the LS27 area of Leeds.
The Nursery needs a new manager who preferably has experience as a manager or at least experience of being in a deputy role in a nursery. The position is for full-time hours over four days based on a permanent contract to start as soon as possible. The nursery is based inside an old church with fantastic outdoor facilities that provide excellent opportunities for children of all ages.
* A competitive salary
* A childcare discount
* Great career opportunities
* A competitive bonus scheme
* Have overall responsibility for the running of the setting
* Ensure the achievement of high quality, inclusive, learning and development goals for all children within the setting
* Manage the staff team via appraisals and regular staff meetings
* Ensure all policies and procedures meet Ofsted standards and support the safety and well-being of the children
* Work in partnership with parents
* Manage administrative duties including funding, budgets, staff rotas, policy documents and risk assessments
* NNEB or Level 3 in Childcare or Degree in Early Years
* An Early Years Practitioner qualification (EYP or EYT) or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) for Early Years Foundation Stage
* Deputy management or management experience in a private day nursery
* Full budget responsibility experience
If you meet the above requirements and feel you could be right for this role then please submit an up to date CV to or for more information contact Heather in the Leeds office on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'