We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to join a well-established nursery in Chiswick, West London. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on management style, experience of team building and managing occupancy.
NVQ level 3 or above
Experience of leading and motivating team
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Some of the Nursery Manager responsibilities will include:
- To manage budgets, occupancy levels and KPI’s.
- To complete SEF and manage for Ofsted inspections.
- To assist in the recruitment of nursery staff, manage inductions, supervisions and appraisals.
- To lead the team and support in EYFS planning and looking at reflective practice.
- To manage staff rota’s and staff meetings.
- To ensure children’s observations, assessment and development records are maintained.
- To manage marketing activities, such as open days, promotions etc.
- To have lead responsibility of Safeguarding and Health & Safety, ensuring all staff follow policy and procedures.
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships.
Training ongoing support and career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
Apply now for immediate interview
- Nursery Management
- Early Years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'